Monday, November 4, 2013

Term four Report

This is my term four report.

Get Adobe Flash player


My year so far in Room 16 by Olivia Cacace


My favourite thing about being in Room 16 in 2013 was being in a diji class, and been able to have a blog, and to have fun.


Something I would like to do in term four is give it my all because we have rock n roll,year 6 camp, young leader camp,bike safety social.


Something I would like to do next year is get into a diji class at Hastings Intermediate and try my best.


My dream job would be a teacher or a daycare teacher.


Reading


The best thing about reading so far this year is doing reading on Activity learn.


The best thing I read this year was Dead Harry. I enjoyed this book because it was so interesting, and all the characters in the book had awesome parts,my favorite character is Harry and Sam.


This is my favourite reading blog post BMX racers, that I created. I chose it because...


This is my favourite reading post from someone else is Hemanis The Hatchet reading post.I think it is awesome because she has got a presentation for it.


Maths


The best thing about maths so far this year is Tracey and my basic facts maths presentation.


I was most proud of learning how to multiply big numbers. I was proud because I was not good at my x tables at the start.


This is my favourite maths fraction beans blog post that Bree and I  created. I chose it because it was awesome fun making the video and learning a new strategy
.


This is my favourite maths post from Hannah, it is her tower of Hanoi. II think it is awesome because she has recording with it. I am really good at most of my times tables now.
I want to get better at my subtraction.


Writing


The best thing about writing so far this year is that we get to do free writing.


I was most proud of learning how to write  a story from a picture. I am proud because now I can write a story from a picture.


This is my favourite writing is my Caving Day 3 blog post  that I created. I chose it because I thought It was the most interesting writing that I have done so far.


This is my favourite writing post is Cameron's letter to Ken Catran. (LINK). I think it is awesome because he was in my dead harry group, also his writing is very interesting.


I am really good at describing things and writing about them.
I want to get better at putting commas and speech marks and more into my writing.


Integrated Topic


My favourite part of topic has been Rock Climbing.  I enjoyed it because I have never ever been before it was a awesome experience.


This is my favourite topic blog post that I created. I chose it because I like how I did the goanimate to go with the blogpost.


This is my favourite topic post from Hannah’s family tonga.  I think it is awesome because it is very special to her family.


School Involvement


T Ball,  Netball,  Touch, Inter School athletics,
Inter School Swimming,Road Patrol, Young Leader, Sports PAL, Kapa Haka, Choir, Riverdale Exchange, Swimming training,Levin Netball tournament, Wellington Netball tournament,Napier tournament.


How I Have Shown PRIDE


Personal  Best: I show personal best in being a young leader and sports pal.
Respect and Responsibility: I showed these when we are doing our Indian topic.
Integrity: i tell the truth all the time wherever I am.
Determination: I show determination in my sports like netball or when I am going for my goal.
Enjoyment: I show enjoyment in everything I do outside and inside of school.

1 comment:

  1. Bidi how did you get the Parkvale shape? it looks cool. Can you please show me how you did this

    Mr D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...