Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Mathletics 2013

Over the last week we have been doing Mathletics posters.
We had to choose a design from the book, and make our own poster.




This is my Reflection on Mathletics.

Reflection for Mathletics

Something I was pleased with was how my design turned out in the end, because I wasn't so sure it will look good.
                            
I really enjoyed learning about the measurement of your square for your mathletics poster, because it is important you get the right sized square.   

Something I found hard was making sure I wouldn't move when I am doing sharpie, because then it would not look great.
Something that made me think was to make a awesome design to go into the competition, because I will be proud of myself If I do good.
Something I want to get better at is doing harder designs.
         
(What can I do about it?) Try a harder one and give it a go, because it might look awesome.


This is my Mathletics Fotobabble.






I hope you liked my Mathletics post.
By Olivia.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Olivia.
    Your poster looks amazing.
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...